Monday, March 24, 2014

Pacifica Stellar Gaze Mineral Mascara

I was in the market for a new marcara since the one I was using is no longer cruelty free. I picked this one up at target. I think I payed around 11.00. I got it in the color supernova (black). I have to say hands down this is my favorite mascara of all time! I've tried so many and all of them cause the mascara to make me look like a raccoon by noon time. Not a cute look on me. This marcara does not do this too me at all. Plus this gives me volume and length like it says. It's easy to remove at night. I don't feel like it ruins my lashes either. All in all I will repurchase over and over again. You can find this brand at target or www.pacificaperfume.com retail price $14.00 Thank You for reading my review! 


                        CokerGal Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment