Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation

Since it's spring and the weather is changing to become hotter and you know that makes our skin more prone to be oily or more combination skin. I thought this would be the perfect time to review my holy grail foundation for spring/summer time. I have it in the shade pearl. It goes on smooth and it covers up any redness that I might have that day or even a pimple that I might have since I am acne prone. This foundation you can feel that it really does turn into a powder after it is applied. It doesn't feel too heavy nor does this break me out. It has a very light foundation smell , it doesn't bother me at all but maybe to some. You can see in the picture below how it comes out. Then I also applied it all over my hand and as you can see it calmed my redness in the first picture. All in all I will keep purchasing this product unless I find a more natural alternative. You can find this at www.sephora.com for $55.00 for 1oz 


                            Cokergal Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment