Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Josie Maran Argan Infinity Intensive Creamy Oil

This intensive creamy oil is what I call " magic oil" I use this product in so many ways. Magic oil has a slight citrus smell and is very moisturizing. I use this as a night hydrating mask. I will apply the magic oil as my last step and will sleep with it on when my skin need extra hydration. This product also did not break me out which is a plus in my book. I use it as a lip balm,gloss. You can use this for anything, your hands, body, hair, cuticles, under your eyes. As you can see why they call this a " infinity" creamy oil. You can purchase this product at QVC or www.josiemaran.com it retails for $28 
As you can tell I'm a fan of josie maran and there will be more reviews too come!

                                  CokerGal xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment