Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Josie Maran Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon

This product is exactly what the title says, creamy concealer crayon. My shade is in "fair" and matches me so perfectly. It's very hard for me to find a shade is is not too pink not too yellow. I use this different ways. If I'm on the go, I'll just use this crayon all over and gives very good coverage I would say medium to full. If I wear a tinted moisturizer then I'll use this under my eyes and on any spots may have since I am prone to breakouts. This does not break me out. There is no scent. It is a twist up stick. This does give moisture to your face which is great for me since I have dry/normal skin right now. You can purchase this product at www.josemaran.com for $20 
I hope you found this helpful and there will be more reviews to come. Thanks

                                CokerGal xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment