Sunday, May 11, 2014

Clean Cauldron Review

I received some samples from clean cauldron to test out and give feedback to the owner. She did not ask for a review in return. This is my honest opinion. I reviewed body butters, lip lusters and her beauty elixir. I'm so in love with everything I got to test out. Her body butters are whipped and very hydrating but not greasy. They are long lasting so you don't have to keep reapplying. The scents I received are Blood Orange, Chocolate, Jasmine (my favorite) and the more masculine scent in Guardian (my husband loves this one). She has other scents as well. Her lip lusters are a amazing. They keep my lips so hydrated and not chapped. For some reason my lips get chapped all year long and this has changed my lips for the good. Last but not least her Beauty Elixir I'm obsessed with. I don't think it's available right now but I think it will be soon ( I hope). This is pure oil that is a multipurpose oil. I use it in my hair to keep my fly always down and it doesn't leave my hair oily. I put this all over my face and neck and my skin is just loving this oil. Plus the smell is just heavenly. I've also been putting it on my burn mark that I got from my curling wand. Which it has helped so much on the look of it. What's in the Beauty Elixir is carrot infused jojoba oil, red raspberry seed oil, pumpkin seed oil, sea buckthorn seed oil, carrot seed oil jasmine, frankincense , sandalwood, rosemary, myrrh and lavender. You can find these products at www.esty.com/shop/CleanCauldron           You can purchase sample sizes for $1 to try them out. This company is also cruelty free

No comments:

Post a Comment