Friday, January 23, 2015

Acne Detox Clay Masque by Rawskinceuticals

I have always had an issue with acne. Ever since I was 12 and now 30 and I still get breakouts. I'm always trying to find the next best thing for my skin type. I came across this amazing vegan brand. I purchased the acne detox clay masque. Since using it I have seen a huge improvement in my skin. It has calmed my skin and helped my blackheads. I apply the masque on a fresh clean skin once a week. I leave it on for 15 mins then I rinse it off. It's easy to remove unlike some other clay masques I have tried. It has a pleasent smell. I have more normal to dry skin and this does not dry it out which is a plus for me. The company is cruelty free, gmo free, gluten free, fragrance free, filler free too. Check out this company I've been so pleased. www.rawskinceuticals.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment