Saturday, May 10, 2014

One Love Organics Brand New Day

The first time I tried this product I fell in love. It smells like pineapple which to me is yummy. It is not rough and can be used daily. I have the most sensitive skin. If I scratch my skin it turns red instantly. With this product it does not make it red at all. I have tried another product very similar to this which was Eminence Organics and it was too rough and didn't smell as good as one love. I use this in the mornings with my cleanser. My skin is left soft and even feeling. It doesn't dry my skin out either which is a plus cause I have dry/normal skin type. This product hands down is my holy grail and the other plus to me is you can use this as a masque.If your looking for a good exfoliant I would give this one a try. It's also cruelty free. You can purchase this product at www.oneloveorganics.com
0.5 oz for $12 or 2oz for $39
Little bit goes a long way! 


                                Cokergal Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment